So, what can CiCi do for you?
From the beginning, careers and employability professionals have been at the heart of CiCi’s early development in Derby, Newcastle and Bristol. Our supporting partners have been ‘critical friends’ and we greatly value their input and support.
With a bespoke version of the CiCi beta version, tailored with your organisation’s contacts and local insights, there is potential to support your work with clients at every stage of careers exploration.
The overall outcome for Careers and Employability Professionals and organisations is immediate access to up-to-date, current and relevant information in a single portal giving them the ability to spend more quality time helping their customers. Let the powerhouse that supports career development for all take some of the strain!
What can I do with CiCi today?
- Partner with the CiCi team – integrating CiCi into your work processes to support more adults.
- Contact us to discuss different ways we can work together to develop an even better highly personalised careers chatbot.
You have the option to:
- Explore the fundamentals of CiCi – Understand the potential of handling labour market information and intelligence
- Improve understanding of CiCi – Work out a plan for how CiCi can support your policies and practices.
- Join the CiCi community – Register your interest and receive regular CiCi updates
Benefits for your customers
- Free access 24/7 to impartial and confidential careers information and advice.
- Ability to save and to export their profiles and key dialogue with CiCi – to be shared with and directed to the most well-suited adviser and make better use of everyone’s limited time.
- The result: better prepared clients contacting you who you can help more effectively.
During guidance interviews
The development of CiCi is intended that on behalf of their clients, advisers will have the potential to:
- access local Labour Market Intelligence (LMI) to identify job skills; salary information, local trends and vacancies
- access training courses or find out what jobs exist in their area, using CiCi as a single portal to a uniquely curated list of opportunities across England
- train and empower the client to do more searches by themselves in their own time.
- use CiCi to build your client’s confidence to carry out searches online
- switch the language interface to simple English for those with English as a Second Language (ESOL) or toggle our Google Translate functionality to help non-English speakers use the tool.
As part of client action plans
- Advisers may ask clients to explore various topics on CiCi and report back
- For instance, a client who doesn’t have a well-defined idea about different career options, might be referred to CiCi’s job sort tools, LMI explorers and essential skill maps to surface new ideas.
- Another client might have some high-level questions about CV format but isn’t yet ready to work through the detail of their CV with an advisor. They could explore these questions on CiCi and come back to you once they’ve answered the easy questions.
- You can use CiCi’s in-built action tracking software (shareable by password between client and adviser, with the client’s consent) to track this work or your in-house approach, whatever works best.
- CiCi customised to meet your needs and accessible from your own website, mobile and other devices
- Opportunity to test, learn and share ideas on how a bot and humans can work effectively together to improve adults career prospects.
Different ways we can work together
As CiCi moves from prototype to product, we are open to diverse ways of collaboration:
- License fees or revenue sharing agreements
- Equity arrangements
- Co-bidding for development, philanthropic or public sector funding
- For instance, training providers in one region are exploring bids for an ESF underspend, with CiCi as part of an innovative solution.
Potential partnership organisations
- Careers advice / guidance providers
- Outplacement service providers
- Welfare-to-work providers
- Employability service providers
- Training providers, such as large independent training providers
- Further Education colleges
The overall outcome for careers professionals and organisations is immediate access to up-to-date, current and relevant information and the ability to spend more quality time helping their customers. Let the little powerhouse that supports career development for all take some of the strain!